Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Key Largo Slideshow

20070615-200905-01 copy

I have been taking groups of students from my church to Key Largo for the past 9 years. This was our 10th trip. I really love it down there. We have so many amazing memories that have been made there. I have some favorite places that I love to bring kids to experience. I have seen so many kids over the years become overwhelmed by the beauty of the area and start to key in on the voice of God there. It isn't magic, it's simply the process of stopping the world long enough and listening.

While we are there spend time snorkeling on the reefs, exploring Black Water Sound on a sunset cruise and in kayaks, swimming, laughing, telling stories and building deep friendships. Each night is capped with a time of worship and message that really help focus us all to see how amazing God is and how he created this place to show us how awesome He is. Of course, when you travel with a group of teenagers, there is also a great deal of silliness and even more eating...

These are my favorite images from this year's trip to the keys. I'll share the underwater images later when I have scans made from my film. (Remember film?)