Thursday, May 17, 2007

Images I Love

20070101-190641_filteredWeb
I am always reviewing my work. I am a bit obsessive about growing as a photographer. It is one of the best ways (if not the best) I have of expressing myself and I value it immensely.

As I go through and review work I find times when I am just amazed and others that I want to burn negatives. (I only did that once in college after a particularly difficult semester shooting black and white 4x5 landscapes.)

This is one of my favorite images. Photographing at the Florida Aquarium can be quite challenging, but the images are amazing if you are diligent.

This wedding was so beautiful and having the unity candle off to the side and wrapped in votive candles just set an amazingly beautiful mood. I was able to sneak around the side with my 10.5 mm lens to make this image. The light was just beautiful.

If you like the online version you should see the 16x20 in my portfolio...