Monday, April 09, 2007

Mollie's Senior Portraits


I’ve been crazy lately between shooting, editing and trying to live a normal life and spend time playing baseball in the yard with my kids. I’ll catch you up on a few photographic highlights.

Senior portraits for me are an all day affair, or pretty close to that. I like to spend time with people. No clock running. No maximum number of poses or changes of clothes. It’s the kind of photography that I want to do.

Mollie and I spent a good portion of a day a week or so ago making some incredible senior portraits. After portraits at the house in a few outfits and with her violin we headed south to Bradenton to use my favorite beach (Coquina on the South end of Anna Maria Island) as a backdrop for some more images.

On the way we had to stop at one of my other favorite places, the shake pit for a bite to eat. If you are ever on Manatee avenue in Bradenton, FL, you need to pay them a visit....

You can visit the rest of her sitting online on my
.