Friday, January 18, 2008

Blake High School Lighting Seminar

I spent another great afternoon with some excellent students at Blake High School. This is such a great opportunity for me to give back what was given to me by so many great photographers when I was younger. I owe so much to people that would take the time to share their passion for photography with me. I think this should be part of every photographers life, giving back to the next generation of photographers.

I spent my time talking about the Nikon CLS system and how using the technology we have now can really foster a sense of play with the light. It is very freeing. I come from a very formal background in lighting and being able to experiment and "play" with light is such a delight. I can't help but have fun with all the possibilities.

Here are a few of my favorites from the day.



blkehighschoollightingsemi_1


blkehighschoollightingsemi_2


blkehighschoollightingsemi_3


blkehighschoollightingsemi_4