Monday, October 22, 2007

I Love Florida Weather

I have lived in Florida most of my life. I can't imagine living anywhere else. Those of you live in those odd areas of the world that experience frozen water falling from the sky, I feel for you.

One of the things I love in Florida is our afternoon storms. Most days during the summer there is an afternoon shower. Often times they are merely "liquid sunshine" with a quick line of showers coming in off the gulf and it doesn't even bother to get dark and cloudy.

Other days there is this amazing transition from beautiful and sunny to a huge blowing storm. They come out of nowhere and then disappear just as quick. This was one of those storms. I saw it coming on the horizon while playing catch with my son. After we got inside safely, I had to run out to photograph this powerful cloud line coming in. It was amazing.


Storm Fence HDR FRAMED copy