Tuesday, January 24, 2006

What a Weekend!


This has been an exciting time for me lately. I've been busy with shoots all over the state and that's a very good thing. This past week I spent a couple of days in Gainesville photographing some of the beautiful women of Mary Kay. We had a make over party one night with portraits by the fireplace and then a formal banquet the next night. These ladies are very impressive. I have to say I came home excited and ready to take on the world after spending some time listening to them and their stories. I feel like my goals are too small after listening to them.

I also had the honor of being invited to show and tell at my neice's school. What an amazing place. I really fell in love with her school. My favorite part was at the end of the school day. After a short devotion time in the sanctuary all of the students stop with the principal or one of the faculty and they bless them each before they go out into the world. I had tears in my eyes. The whole world should be like that.

I ended the weekend with an exciting night at the monster truck show with my little guy. He's all about the trucks. We both had a blast. I love hanging out with him. He's the coolest!